2011-04-30

[Daily outfit] Here comes the causal Friday series again....

Here comes my Causal Friday series again!
For some reason,  I think Spring has almost disappeared in Hong Kong (or only last for a week or two), most of the time, I just feel that it just jumps from Winter directly to Summer
and so that my clothes featuring in the deary weekly causal Friday session is slowly switching from tights to short skirts...

I wore the skirt that i bought from Cotton on when it's on a 30% off easter sale.  it matches well with almost all of my summer tees
I got the tee from gmarket and it's in quite good bargain, costing me less than hkd100 (with postage included!)
the scarf is just an add-on in case i felt a bit chilly when i went indoor with all those air-con
but i think it matches well with the outfit.

top: gmarket, skirt: cotton on, flats: gmarket (again!!)

and that's it for my causal friday outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment