2011-04-06

uniqlo x cath kidston 之我買到喇!

病左成個星期終於都好番d...
睇左2次醫生食左成個星期藥...
終於喉嚨消左炎
趁尋日好番d就去左行下街(拍手!)

Caught sick for the past week and finally i am getting better (hurray!)
Went to see doctor twice and had taken medicine as per instruction for whole week long
As i got better yesterday i decided it's time for some shopping remedy (which may cure sickness better than medicine!)

之前係其他sis既blog度見到cath kidston會同uniqlo crossover tee已經想買
尋日終於去左睇~
因為星期一已經出左, 所以其實都已經冇乜款
但係見買2件會送多把摺扇
就買左2件

I have been seeing quite a lot of fascinating photos from various blogger about this whole "UNIQLO Crossover Cath Kidston" series and have been wanting to buy (at least something!) from the series
Although it was out on Monday and some items are limited (which the chance in getting one got smaller and smaller by day pass), I still went to the one at TST to try to hunt for their collection.
I have learnt from their notice that there will be a giveaway paper fan by the purchase of any two items
and as dumb as me would definitely go for a two-item-purchase
Below are the items that I have bought:



佢會跟番個collection去用紙袋幫你pack
花花~碎花 (我的最愛~)

They would pack your purchase by the collection you have chosen, and in my case, it is a Cath Kidston bag!  Full of floral print~ (my favourite pattern of all!)

就是買了這2件~
明天或後天補回穿搭照吧~
還是有點病容...
不太上鏡...

And below are the two tees that I managed to buy
I will try to update later with me in it
Since I still look a bit sick and tired, I would rather not putting my face here and not to scare people for good :P

這就是送的扇子了~
包裝得很可愛~

Here is the giveaway paper fan
Nicely wrapped : )

但是這個collection的tee也蠻蝦人著的.
像我有粗臂的人真是選了很久才買了這2件的...
快將夏天, 是時候要減減了...

But this collection made me look fat (or i have put on too much weight recently) with fat arms like me, I spent a long time figuring which tee would make me look the slimmest...
what a life!

以上.

0 comments:

Post a Comment