2012-09-19

[Style] Going Leather!

Leather is perfect for Autumn/ Winter as it can keep you warm as well as establishing a chic and comfortable outlook which can keep you stylish and warm during cold weather.  Here below I have prepared two sets of outfit featuring a bit of leather and see which one do you guys like the best :)


And when I was doing some reading on the NYFW and LFW and suddenly found that leather pants could look quite cool too!  which has inspired my to come out with this set of outfit:



After doing this blogpost, I think I am definitely going to get some more leather item for the coming season!  There are just so much different combinations that we can do with Leather!

xxx
edic nac

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfits.. love the leather, its my fave trend for this season!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is really beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing glitter shoes :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the topshop shoes!
    love your blog my love! so cute, especially love the name!
    would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honour
    Its fashion damnit
    i'm also having a massive ebay sale of some of my old clothes to do a charity trip to india this summer, could you please check it out?
    thepelicanandme ebay listings
    thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete