2011-09-16

[Daily Outfit] (31) Shocking Pink!


{Shirt: H&M // Skirt : Zara trf // Flats : Vivienne Westwood }

I am not exactly a pink style person, not to say fluroscent pink, but as a fashion blogger (at least I claimed myself as one), I think I should be stepping out of my "comfort zone" from time to time to try out new style and to inspire myself on further possibilities.
Trying to wear this to work, and as to dress down a bit and not wanting to make others to think I am on a stage performance or being a office lady gaga, I match the skirt with a white shirt and my VW flats as being as formal as possible
And I think this is quite a nice attempt after all :P

xxx
ecid nac

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice outfit! I'm not a "pink" kind of person either, but this is a nice hue.

    great blog, following you!

    jo from slowcatharsis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete