2012-08-19

[Daily Outfit] (53) The Peplum Skirt

Peplum is such a hit in Summer 2012!  I found that stores in town are full of peplums, and I got myself two pieces of peplum too!  This is a skirt that I got from Zara a couple of weeks ago and I felt that could be a perfect office outfit the moment I saw the skirt.  As I am mostly focusing on working outfit nowadays where I gotta wear formally from Mon to Fri and only gotta do causal wear on weekends...So that pretty much limited the choice of my clothing style...

Matching it with a plain top from Forever 21 along with the clutch from Zara sale.  The creamy white top could balance the dullness of the black skirt and also, more heat resistant ;P which I would say, is very important under such weather!  The clutch can add a bit of colour to furnish the outfit otherwise it would look too boring with the monotone only :P
And these has sum up my working outfit for the day and be prepared for the utterly busy challenging day!

這個夏天花苞成了大熱, 各大名牌以至流行品牌都會看到她的影子
而我也乘勢買了兩件單品趁熱
這件花苞裙是在前陣子的Zara大減價時買的, 那時大既是半價吧
一看到的時候就想到可以上班時穿 :)
現在我購物時的重點都是以上班服為主


而這次用上了奶白色的forever 21上衣搭配這條花苞裙
由於最近的天氣真的熱, 而這件上衣的透氣能力又蠻不錯
所以用了最保守的黑白配
於是顏色上加了較為色彩繽紛的Clutch作final touch
便以足夠為我營造一個colourful day來去應付忙碌的一天

 { Top : Forever 21 // Peplum Skirt : Zara // Bangles : See by Chloe // Clutch : Zara // Flats : A small boutique store }

xxx
ecid nac

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning, I love the skirt, such a cool look and the bag, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog !!!:)
    Followed you, you are very dear !;):);)
    I also follow him now through bloglovin! :)

    A big kiss from Brazil !;):):)
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete