2011-12-13

[Daily Outfit] (39) Bonjour à tous!

{Beret Hat : H&M // Blue Stripe Jumper : H&M // Legging Pants : Uniqlo // Ankle Boots : ASOS} 

Bonjour à tous!

Remember in the last blog I was wearing an British look, and this week I move south and went to France (just kidding, I didn't actually travel but instead just wear like one)
I would call this a French outfit, mainly because of the Beret Hat and the Blue Stripe Jumper. The combination of the two items made me feel like a French lady and would like to go on a trip or feel like having an afternoon tea.

Probably it is time for me to take a long break...work has been extremely stressful recently and so much pressure. Therefore I am really looking forward to Christmas to get some time off from work and get to enjoy myself for the festive season.

Btw, did you guys notice the ankle boots?  They are absolutely fabulous!  I got it from ASOS during their 20% sale in November and it is the first time i enjoy wearing heels!  It is like 2.5 inch high but i felt nothing when I wear them, not to say they look so cute :)  ASOS is seriously killing me, I just keep on receiving their promotion emails everyday and everything on the site is just so gorgeous that I can't keep myself from clicking it everytime I go into their site!


xxx
ecid nac

8 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, love the french look so much :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more pictures in 1 post cos i like ur outfit :)

    New post
    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree , with the comment above, you should put more pictures of your outfit, anyways..it looks good! :) xx
    http://pearlsdiamondsandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love your sweater and hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable!

    xoxo,H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your fabulous comment on my blog sweets :)
    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  7. following back, love ur style!!!!

    kisses,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. French chic indeed! The stripes and beret combo is always a good one :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete